You should keep yourself company sometime.
I'm going to keep myself company this weekend.
I don't have any baking projects this weekend (yet), and I didn't reserve a car. I'm going to:
- catch up on some sleep,
- enjoy the sunshine and the heat and walk a few miles instead of walking on the treadmill in the gym,
- return a few phone calls,
- find an inspirational story and send my nephew the link to it,
- find a restaurant in town with a healthier menu,
- visit a different coffee shop conducive to relaxing and reading and writing,
- continue editing my novella The Elliptical,
- work up the outlines for the novellas Slits 4 The Eyes, Gunshot Theory, and NumbMachine,
- and maybe write a poem if God puts one on my heart for me to dictate.
What are you going to do this weekend?